Bookkeeping Services INR - 15,000.00
Bookkeeping involves organizing and managing all business transactions in a company.
Bookkeeping is the recording, on a day-today basis of the financial transactions and information pertaining to a business. It is concerned with ensuring that records of those individual financial transactions are accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive. Accuracy is therefore vital to the process.
Bookkeeping provides the information from which Accounts are prepared but is a distinct process, preliminary to Accounting
Our Bookkeeping Services are focused at reducing the finance and accounting costs of our clients by helping them with their management, accounting and tax preparation needs. Taxsigma personalized and professional online bookkeeping services cover the entire scope of bookkeeping and customers have the flexibility to choose what they require. We function just as customers' virtual back-office for all their bookkeeping and accounting work right from set-up, support, maintenance and consultancy with accounting.
- Inventory services
- Accounting setup services
- Day-to-day bookkeeping and accounting
- Books balanced and reconciled quarterly
- Management accounts produced quarterly
- Annual accounts and tax returns preparation
- Expert tax advice to minimize tax liability
- Preparing sales General ledger maintenance
- Assets / equipment ledger maintenance
- Expenses ledger maintenance
- Preparing accounts receivable reports
- Preparing accounts payable reports
- Preparing ageing reports & summaries
- Credit card reconciliation services
- Preparing financial statements
- Trial balance services
- Preparing income statements (Profit & Loss)
- Balance sheet servicesreports
- Preparing purchase reports
- Cash flow statement
- Entry of transactions
- provide us your source documents - You can send us your source documents through four ways. You can scan the documents and upload it to a secure server or e-mail the documents to our mail box. You can also fax it to our toll free fax or place it in your computer, so that we can access it remotely
- Connecting securely to your computer through internet - In the second stage, we will connect to your computer by using a remote desktop access service, such as, Secure VPN
- Updating the books and logging out - We will update your books during the night, so when you come to office the next morning, you will find the updated books on your computer
- Sending us your source documents - You can send us the source documents by scanning the documents and uploading it to our server or by faxing them to our toll free fax number
- Updating your books - We will update your books by logging in to the Online Accounting Software and update the books.
- Delivery of Your Updated Books - You can login to the online accounting software at any time to see the updated books