Partnership INR - 15,500.00
Partnership is an agreement between two or more persons to share their profits or losses arising on account of actions carried by all or one of them acting on behalf of all. For the formation of a partnership firm, minimum of two partners and a maximum of 20 members is the limit set by Indian partnership Act,1932.
The Partnership Agreement contains the following thing:-
- Name of the partners of the firm
- Principle place of business of the firm
- Work details & Nature of work to be carried by the firm
- The amount of capital invested by each partner.
- Profit & Loss sharing ratio of each partner
- Duties, power, workload of each partner.
- Salary or commission paid to the partners
- Other allied terms and conditions to run the business.
Process 1: Get your partnership deed drafted on a stamp paper through our expert and trusted panel of lawyers.
Process 2: Get your Partnership Deed registered.
Process 3: Apply for PAN Card of your Partnership Business.
HURRAYY!!! AFTER A FEW EASY STEPS YOU GOT YOUR PARTNERSHIP FIRM REGISTERED.
Self Attested copy of the following documents needs to be sent to TaxSigma office during project assignment.
1. Proof of Address of all the partners: Copy of Passport/ driving license/telephone bill/electricity bill/voter's ID card/Aadhar Card/Bank Statement attested by the Bank Manager.
2. Identity proof of all the partners: Copy of PAN / Passport / Voter ID Card.
3. Personal account Number(PAN) of all the partners.
4. Passport sized photograph.
5. Registered office details.
6. Email ID of the Directors.
CONTACT our expert team to get assistance on Private Limited CompanyRegistration. Call Us/Contact Us