Proprietorship INR - 15,500.00
Sole proprietorship or Sole Trader is a form of business entity that is run by a single individual and the proprietor and the business are legally same. Business organization is easy and due to unlimited liability of the proprietor, creditors lend easily to the business corpus.
Proprietorship Agreement contains the following thing:-
- Name of the proprietor of the firm
- Address of the proprietor of the firm
- Firm's name
- Firm's address
- Photo of the proprietor of the firm.
- Work details & Nature of work to be carried by the firm.
- Objects of the firm
Process 1: Get your Proprietorship Deed drafted on a stamp paper through our expert and trusted panel of lawyers.
Process 2: Get your Proprietorship Deed registered through Notary.
HURRAYY!!! AFTER A FEW EASY STEPS YOU GOT YOUR PROPRITORSHIP FIRM REGISTERED
Self Attested copy of the following documents needs to be sent to TaxSigma office during project assignment.
1. Proof of Address of all the partners: Copy of Passport/ driving license/telephone bill/electricity bill/voter's ID card/Aadhar Card/Bank Statement attested by the Bank Manager.
2. Identity proof of all the partners: Copy of PAN / Passport / Voter ID Card.
3. Personal account Number(PAN) of all the partners.
4. Passport sized photograph.
5. Date of commencement of the firm.
6. Rent agreement with the landlord.
7. NOC letter from the landlord of the premises.
8. Email ID of the proprietor.
CONTACT our expert team to get assistance on Private Limited CompanyRegistration. Call Us/Contact Us