VAT Registration INR - 10,000.00
When goods are purchased and sold in the same state i.e., Intra-state Purchase/sales then VAT is charged. VAT registration are required for any sales, trading, manufacturing unit. Business of any structure be it Proprietorship, Partnership, LLP, Private Limited or Public Limited can apply for VAT registration.
For instance Mr. Rajesh of West Bengal purchases goods from Pooja from West Bengal and sells them within West Bengal then he is liable to pay Rs. 1,000/-.
Self Attested copy of the following documents needs to be sent to TaxSigma office during project assignment.
1. Copy of the identity proof, address proof of the proprietor/partners/directors.
2. Rental Agreement of the business premises.
3. 4 passport size photograph of the proprietor/partners/directors.
4. Xerox Copy of the PAN Card of proprietor/partners/Directors.
5. Bank Account No. of the Business.
6. Proprietorship Deed / Partnership Deed / Memorandum & Articles of Association.
The process of obtaining VAT Registration is very simple now days and can be done completely online. The processes incorporated are as follows:
Process 1: Apply for VAT through Form 1.
Process 2: Apply for CST through Form A.
Process 3: Apply for Professional Tax through Form 2.
After submitting the required documents to the local VAT office, the officials will inspect the business premises within 7 working days. After premises verification and payment of Professional Tax, TIN No. will be allotted and VAT certificate will be issued within 3 working days.
Huhhhh!!! A FEW SIMPLE STEPS AND YOU ARE READY WITH YOUR VAT CERTIFICATE. HO BOOST YOUR SALES LEGALLY.
Self Attested copy of the following documents needs to be sent to Taxsigma office during project assignment.
1) Copy of PAN Card of Directors/Partners/Proprietors.
2) Identity Proof of the Directors/Partners/Proprietors.
3) Memorandum and Articles of Association(in case of company).
4) Partnership Deed(in the case of Partnership firm).
5) Proprietorship Deed(in case of Proprietorship Firm).
Any trading or manufacturing business, whether a sole proprietorship or a partnership firm or a private limited company, that sells its products is liable to be registered for VAT
All the existing Taxpayers registered under the Central Excise,Service Tax, State Sales Tax or Value Added Tax(VAT), Entry Tax, Luxury Tax and Entertainment Tax are required to provide their details at the GST Common Portal managed by the Goods and Services Tax network (GSTN) for the purpose of migrating themselves to the GST regime.
To begin with, the taxpayers registered under the state VAT Department need to provide their details.
All taxpayers other than VAT payers in India will be intimated a later date to provide their details with GST in India.
Once the taxpayers provide their details, there will be no need for them to register again with State or Centre once the GST Act is implemented